Wednesday, August 21, 2013

There's nothing quite as exciting as an in-service that provides good information that you can actually use. The trainer for MBC was an actual classroom teacher, and the information she provided got me excited about some of the uses I can find for the program-- particularly nice because I have not been loving MBC and have been a little grumpy about having to give up moodle for it.

In other teacher new, it is also exciting to watch my wife get so cranked up for her first full year of full time employment in her own classroom. Elementary people have so much labor-intensive bit-work stuff to do for their rooms, and after a couple of decades of being able to just saunter in on day one, I get kind of cranked up to see how cranked up she is getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment