Friday, August 23, 2013

I'm behind, and as much as I was afraid of trying to meet my daughter's standard of three things, I may end up going there.

Wednesday night we were all up and out late, first sitting and cutting things out for Amanda's classroom. She is so pumped and so anxious but it is so cool to see all this stuff come together into a room that looks just like her. And then we wrapped up the day with some Just Dance, and I still suck, but it's fun to take turns flopping around the living room rhythmically with my wife and daughter.

Yesterday Barbara went shopping with me for shirts and ties. Then last night Barbara's date canceled so I went with her up to Erie to see Melissa in Legally Blonde. Melissa did really, really well. I also got to see Evan O'Polka, who was my Hamlet-in-the-park years ago. But mostly it was fun to see a show again with the woman long-ago dubbed The Critic because she has such a good eye for theater and what's working and what's not. It was a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment